Complete is a group of specialized professionals working across industries as licensed general contractors and consulting structural forensic engineers.
The North Carolina Complete, Inc. corporation (Unlimited Builders # 42065) since 1997 doing business in the State of Florida as Complete General Contractors, Inc. CGC061674 and licensed since 2000 as properly filed with the Fl. Secretary of State. John Minor, is the licensee and president of Complete, Inc.
Mr. Minor is also a:
- OSHA Hazwopper
- Certified Floodplain Manager, CFM
- La. State licensed Appraiser
- NC Dept of Insurance – Certified Instructor
- Certified Appraiser/Umpire
Complete works both as construction consultants and diagnosticians with an emphasis on exterior water shedding systems. John Minor serves as a property damage appraiser & federally appointed umpire throughout the country on disputed claims in the alternative dispute resolution process.
On the hard construction side licensing, workers compensation and liability insurance is compliant per state based on work load and maintained appropriately. Complete General Contractors is state certified and registers with local municipalities and is qualified to pull any construction permit in these states regardless as to size or type of construction unlimited. The hard construction work of the company has been completed in both of the Carolinas and Florida exclusively. The vast majority of our work is commercial and residential restoration or repair. This includes mitigation, roof replacements, window, door and exterior cladding repairs and replacement, structural and foundation repairs and interior put-backs. This work has centered around Gulf Breeze, FL, the home town of President John Minor and Bald Head Island, NC. Mr. Minor has responded to the vast majority of U.S. natural disasters since 1994 and has served municipalities, FEMA – NFIP as an appraiser and umpire, large insurers, property owners and fortune 500 companies.
- Mr. Minor has lectured nationally as well as at at the National Hurricane Conference (National Hurricane Conference – Gauging a Communities Infrastructure Vulnerability jm)
- Mr. Minor was the mitigation expert for the The Last House Standing on DIY TV
- Mr. Minor was the prevailing trial expert on several wind v flood cases following Hurricane Ivan in Santa Rosa County and Escambia County Florida (Ondis V State Farm)
- Mr Minor was the voir dired supreme court prevailing expert in the case defining the “New Home Buyers Warranty Act of La.” Shaw V Arcadia – this case segregated construction defect damage from Hurricane Gustav damage and defined “structural” under the Act. John Minor was the construction defect and hurricane damage expert
- Mr. Minor was a hands on participating Steering Committee member and analyst for SERRI Report Phase II 90100-a division of Oak Ridge Laboratory FEMA Building Science in studies at The IIBHS facility in S. Carolina and Coastal Engineering program at the University of Florida.
- Florida State University Special Instructor StormRisk.org completecontracting.com/…/FSU-PowerPoint.ppt on Wind V. Flood.
Mr. Minor’s curriculum vitae is attached. JM CV_ Aug 2016.
A list of expert trial history is available upon request.