Only $219 Per Attendee
Sign up at
or call 866-352-9539SPECIAL OFFERSave 20%When you use
Discount Code G1882140
Priority Code 15999Want More? Try our
Receive an additional manual and CD package of this program for only $69 with your seminar
Continuing Education Credit
• CC 0.5 • CLE*
• CPE 1.5 • ENG*
• PMI 1.50
For detailed credit information visit us at
www.lorman.com/ID391644 or contact us at 866-352-9540.
*Visit www.lorman.com/ID391644 for a complete list of states approved.
Who Will Be There?
This live audio conference is designed for engineers, architects, construction and project managers, presidents, vice presidents, building owners and managers, facilities and maintenance managers, building inspectors, property managers, construction professionals, insurance agents, adjusters and attorneys.
- This live audio conference may be recorded by Lorman.
- If you need special accommodations, please contact us two weeks in advance of the program.
- Lorman Education Services is not approved to offer self-study CPE credit for accountants; therefore, no CPE will be given for this program if ordered as a self-study package.
CANCELLATIONS: Substitute registrants can be named at any time. A full refund, less a $20 service charge, will be given if notification is given six or more business days in advance. Notification of less than six business days will result in a credit that can be applied to any Lorman product or service. If you do not cancel or attend, you are responsible for the entire payment.
|Property claims in the U.S. result from many causes of loss and affect hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of dollars in property damage. Having concrete answers to issues can greatly increase the odds of coming to a proper solution for insurers, property owners, builders, municipalities and federal agencies. Property claims methodology with real science can help to resolve these disputed issues in fair outcomes for all. This live audio conference will focus on proven methods to determine damages including the delineation between wind and flood from hurricanes, the appropriate repairs and related building codes associated for same, the costs and the individual responsibility of the parties.
- You will be able to discuss wind damage prevention.
- You will be able to explain water damage and resulting mold.
- You will be able to review construction defect.
- You will be able to identify hurricane damage – wind vs. flood.
AUDIO CONFERENCE AGENDA
Wind Damage – Prevention
- Windows Doors
- Head Flashing
- Band Flashing
- Bad Details
- IBHS Facility
Water Damage and Resulting Mold
- Surface Damage
- Storm Damage
- Mold Prevention
- Mold Remediation
- Liability Concerns
- Tools of the Trade
- Resulting Damage
Hurricane Damage – Wind vs. Flood
- 50% Rule
- Critical Path
Meet the presenter
John G. Minor
- President of Complete, Inc.
- Has restored commercial, residential, municipal and industrial projects throughout the country
- Hired to investigate building failures and is an appraiser and umpire for property claims from all means of damage and defect; including wind, water, fire, flood, building design and construction, mold remediation, storm water, soils and flood plain suitability studies
- Known expert in property litigations involving the costs, cause and cure for all types of building failure
- Research contributor and educator for universities, industry, national and community symposiums
National Hurricane Conference
SERRI UF – Steering Comm.
DIY Last House Standing
General Contractor, Flood Plain Manager
Keeping You Current.Helping You Succeed.
®EDUCATION SERVICESRA DIVISION OF LORMAN BUSINESS CENTER, INC.
© 2013 Lorman Education Services. All rights reserved.