This very large and ornate residence was badly damaged just months after being restored from damage sustained by Hurricane Katrina. The residence on the water had been built over time…
If scientists at the University of Florida have their way, water intrusion during a hurricane may someday be a thing of the past…more >>
Appraisal is a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution included in most home and commercial property owner’s insurance policies. The process is informal and allows for the selection of an appraiser by each side…more >>
Complete, Inc and its president John Minor were asked to provide restoration management & expert witness services to this chain of more than 50 gas stations serving Southern Mississippi. The…
Download Printable PDF here >>
• Documentation of Conditions– high resolution topical photos by Complete or harvesting of photos of others journalled and then provided digitally and hosted for use of client
• Initial Report Generation – What’s wrong, what’s it going to take to fix it, and what’s it going to cost in brief
• Constructive Total Loss/ Restorable – 50% rule determination and documentation, wind code interpretation, NFIP rule understanding , causation experts
• Scheduling of Repairs – Microsoft Project, Word Draw software, GAANT
• Estimation of Costs – Xactimate with current city specific costs broken out in insurance industry line item estimating and them simplified for real world use.
• Preparation of Budget – Broken out material labor, units per trade type
• Construction Details – Preparation of manufacturer selections and applicable warranty requirements
• Permitting and Inspection Services – Preparation of permit request, zoning and time specific inspections
• Construction Management – Preparation of work orders and/or quality assurance inspections for individual vendors and contractors, site management, security
• True Referral – Independent professional experts in individual characteristics of wind and flood claims i.e. engineers, surveyors, real estate appraisers, general contractors, roofing contractors, drying contractors, industrial hygienists, interior decorators, contents specialists, computer hardware and software service providers certified public accountants, ale specialists, realtors. When we refer an outside pro we have no interest in those dollars other than the time we spend to work with them. We understand our limitations and do not provide legal, engineering or other advice that requires the use of a professional. Complete, Inc is proactive and involved in the application of building code throughout the South East for the last decade. We are the first to bring in an expert when as subject matter will be better covered by licensed professionals in that venue.
General Contracting Services – Complete, Inc. as Complete General Contractors Inc FLCGC061674 provides for full service restoration services in select circumstances. In this case we typically charge at Xactimate rates when they include allowances for site specific management above the line and before application of overhead and profit of 20 %.
This beautiful beach house owned by Jane Hubbard is located one row off Pensacola Beach on Ariola Dr. The residence was badly damaged by Hurricane Ivan in 2004 with the…